WATER EXTRACTION & REMOVAL
The water extraction process removes the majority of unwanted water from your building. By performing a thorough water extraction, we can reduce the drying time and help prevent mold damage and secondary water damage. The pumps we use are incredibly powerful, capable of removing a number of gallons of water from your home that reach the thousands.
Emergency Water Removal
Highly trained technicians can start removing water promptly. If the water is particularly high, pumps in addition to industrial strength wet/dry vacuums. Doing this reduces drying time and nips a number of mold problems in the bud.
- Remove excess water
- Use submersible pumps and industrial grade wet/dry vacuums
Inspect the Carpet Pad and Carpet
Our mold experts will inspect the carpet and its pad and determine if it should be removed to protect the subfloor.
- Inspect carpet pad and remove if needed.
- Inspect carpet and remove if needed
Water Removal Equipment
- Tools for moisture saturation level detection. These include things such as hygrometers and a number of other tools.
- Use powerful pumps and truck-mounted vacuum units.
- Infrared cameras may be used to find hidden water being walls and ceilings
- Submersible and gas powered pumps are used for continuous pumping of high level water
- Truck mounted and portable extraction units remove water efficiently.
Mold and Water Extraction
It’s often the case that when you have to remove water, you have to deal with mold. Mold thrives in water and is also commonly found in bathroom and kitchen areas as well. These areas are particularly susceptible to mold growth since they use more water than other areas. We often get calls for water damage restoration, only to find a mold is also part of the water damage.